Thursday, January 18, 2007


I've committed to myself that I'll get Sydney's Lifebook created this year. To keep on track and motivated, I've joined a Yahoo group where people work together on Lifebooks. I'm uploading what will be the first page of the Lifebook.
I love it that we have a picture of Sydney as a baby. I hope that we will have the same for Shaun but I don't know.
We were LID (log in date) for Shaun on 12-18-06 so we are one month today. Right now, the process seems slow and people are fortunate if they get their TA (Travel Approval) before 100 days. Also, CCAA has added another step that will delay things a bit. So, I'm thinking that we have at least two more months before we hear anything.
In the meantime, we stay busy with ballgames...this week we have five between Hannah and Zeb...and I haven't checked Sarah's weekend schedule yet!

1 comment:

Journey to Lilly! said...

What a great idea! I would love info on a live book!
Kim Pintaro
www.pintaroadoption.blogspot.com