


We had Thanksgiving dinner today and I at the end of the day, I feel so satisfied! Lots of good food and my entire family was here. And the sense of satisfaction I have after feeding the people I love is overwhelming.
Credits for all layouts can be found at my gallery at oscraps. See the link in the last post.
Abby came out last night and helped make dinner. She helped with chocolate chip cheesecake and she peeled 10 pounds of potatoes today! Not bad for an 8 year old! Hannah and Sarah stopped out last night to check on her. I heard Hannah on the phone with someone saying that she was at her aunt's checking on Abby. "It's Abby's turn to help with Thanksgiving dinner. First it was me, then it was Sarah, and now it's Abby."
My Thanksgiving wish is that the kids always remember their Thanksgiving Day's with fondness. And I think that they will.
I've added several layouts that I've made recently.
No comments:
Post a Comment