Sunday, March 09, 2008











The photo of Shaun is from last weekend. On Sunday, it was warm enough for them to ride bikes! That was so wonderful. Of course, we had more snow this week. Ugh...








Today I went to Mom and Dad's and pulled bunches of photos out of the closet and came home and started scanning them in. The photo of Richard and Chester Purvis is a tintype. Chester was my mom's Great Grandfather but he died before she was born.








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stumbled in and just wanted to say hi. These are lovely pages!

I would like to invite you to leave a comment on my blog. At my blog I ask people to tell me about their day in seven words or less. Just leave me a comment with your seven words, you can do it anonymously. If you'd rather not, then have a nice day.

http://todayinseven.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

your pages are just beautiful! i love the simplicity of them. i wish i had your talent!

if you're interested, please come visit me at
http://theneuroticmom.blogspot.com/