Christmas was wonderful! It started with the entire family at Papa and Grandma's on Christmas Eve. What an awesome family I have. I love the ages...the kids range from college kids down to preschool! Makes for incredibly interesting dynamics. Then it finished with Christmas day at our house.
Shaun woke up at 7:30, followed shortly by Sydney. They got Haoyi up and then the festivities began. I gave Beka a Hello Kitty water cooler on Christmas Eve and Sydney loved it. So, when she woke up to find that Santa had brought her the same thing...well she was amazed at how clever Santa is! Shaun spent hours in the evening playing with his construction set. Hopefully, we won't see too much of the holiday boredom this year.
And Haoyi loves her vacation to San Francisco. And I admit it...Mommy and Daddy are pretty excited too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment