
I've been tagged by Maya ( http://madigirlscraps.blogspot.com )and I'm supposed to list 6 (un)interesting facts about myself. Then I need to tag 5 others.
1) I became a mother at age 47. I'm 51 now. My son is 6 and my daughter will be 5 in February. You figure it out!
2) I have lived most of my life without the internet...but I can't imagine how.
3) I have been to Europe four times...and three of those times were for business.
4) I love basketball! Some might call me a fanatic!
5) I have lived my entire life in the USA but I've never been to Washington, D.C.
6) I am happiest when I'm surrounded by my family...my parents, my brother and sister-in-law, my nieces, my nephew, my husband and my children! I enjoy every minute of the chaos.
I need to tag some others. But first I need to go find some blogs.
1 comment:
Linda ~ I have a blog award for you, you can snag it by going to my blog :)
Post a Comment