Saturday, April 23, 2022

 I have decided that I truly have no sense of time whatsoever!  How can three months have gone by without my posting anything here?  How can my very long paper chain counting down the days until Europe now be just a very few links?

I have the best of intentions of keeping this blog updated while I'm in Europe.  Will I...I wouldn't bet on it.  We leave a week from today and we will spend 3 nights in Amsterdam, 3 nights in Paris and 3 nights in London.  We fly into Schipol Airport.  I was pronouncing it with an "Sk" at the beginning but when I looked it up on Google, I was told that it was "Sh".  Yet, when I called the hotel in Amsterdam, the young man who answered pronounced it with the "Sk".  Could the internet be leading me astray?  Perhaps.  ;-)

So that, as well as many other mysteries, will need to wait another week for resolution.

However, in the meantime, I couldn't help but do a little bit of scrapping this morning.  

All of the credits for this layout can be found here.




No comments: