Sunday, July 03, 2022

 Good grief!  How can I have gone this long without updating my blog.  There has been plenty of content...we traveled to Europe and it was wonderful.  Since returning home, it seems that most of our time (and by our, I mean Sydney and me) has been spent figuring out "dorm things".  

I'm committed to doing better moving forward. 

First layout of July is this one about Uncle Paul.  He is my great-uncle and I knew him very well because he lived such a nice long life.  I've seen this photo so many times...but when I scrapped it this time, I did a little bit more thinking about what it might have been like for them.  I'm guessing that Grandma Ellie and Grandpa Chet might have been there (Uncle Paul's grandparents), but other than that, I would have known everyone that was there.  I knew them much later in life obviously but I knew these people.

 


The next layout is Summer Vibes and I have so many photos of the beach that I will go back to this kit constantly.  This is a shot of the Atlantic Ocean from a quiet beach near Palm Coast.  


This one I did as a challenge at Oscraps.   We needed to scrap this quote.  I think that I'm going make a Mixtile with this and offer it to Sydney for her room.  Which, by the way, she won't want.  LOL  So I will keep it.



No comments: