
Brian and I went out to Mojo's for dinner tonight and Sydney went to McDonald's with Grandma and Papa. I felt a little bit guilty about leaving her but I knew she would have fun with Grandma and Papa...and you could tell that she did.
Tonight she gave her "brudder" to Papa. She and Papa love to fight...she has enough spunk to give as good as she gets. So, tonight Papa was saying that Shaun was going to live at his house. And Sydney was saying, "No, my brudder." Grandma sided with Sydney and said "Yes, your brother. And your mommy will be Shaun's mommy." At that point, Sydney looked at Papa and said, "You can have Shaun."
Life is never boring with Sydney. This picture was taken this fall and today I used a Friday Freebie from Paula Yagisawa to make this cute page. I love the way Beka and Sydney look together. Although there is only 9 months difference, Beka has been so good at "mothering" Sydney.
I can't wait to see the dynamics when we throw Shaun into the mix.
1 comment:
Don't those older girls love to Mother!! My 7 year old Makenzie is a mommy girl too!
Kim Pintaro
www.pintaroadoption.blogspot.com
Post a Comment