Sunday, February 18, 2007


I'm still trying to figure out the Magic Extractor tool in PhotoShop Elements so you will notice that there is white space around Sydney's head on this layout. However, I didn't want to miss the moment while I was busy trying to figure out the tool. So here is this week's page. Since you may not be able to read the journaling, I'll add it here.
Basketball girl
You have spent a good deal of your life watching Spaz play basketball. This week was the first game of districts. You were running around the house saying that you needed your "baketball" shirt. You kept telling me "I'm so excited." I asked you if you wanted your hair in a high pony like Hannah and you said yes. I asked you if you wanted a purple headband like Hannah and you again said yes. You were ready for the game. Then, as we got you into your carseat you said, "Mommy, I not play basketball tonight. I play when I big!" And you handed me your headband.
What you don't know yet is that you only need to be big on the inside to play basketball. Hannah has proven that!

No comments: