Wednesday, December 19, 2007

I am so far behind...but I'll catch up...somehow! Anyway, I am freaking out but I thought I'd leave you with this cute conversation with my 3 1/2 year old.

Set the stage---Sydney walking around the house with her toy cell phone tucked under her ear and talking; she stops talking on the phone, walks over to me and tilts her head to the side with a twinkle in her eye and smiles so cute

Sydney: Mommy, I was talking to my boyfriendMommy: Really, I didn't know that you had a boyfriendSydney: YesMommy: What's his nameSydney: (She told me a name but it was 3 made up words that I've forgotten)Mommy: Really? Where did you get him?Sydney: Hannah (her 17 year old cousin who has a very sweet boyfriend) gave him to meMommy: She did?Sydney: Yes. He's 6 (going after the older men) and he comes to here (points to her shoulder which would make him about 26 inches tall...a little bit short for a 6 year old)Mommy: Wow!Sydney: (tilting her head to the side and giving me a 1000-watt smile) I'm going to tell my dad---he's going to freak!!

No wonder I'm not ready for Christmas!

No comments: