
Well, I'm getting close to being ready for Christmas. Yesterday, after church, Mom and Dad took the kids so that we could finish some shopping and wrap some gifts. Mom said that as they were pulling into the driveway, Sydney began singing "Happy birthday to You, happy birthday to You, happy birthday to Jesus, happy birthday to You." Then she proceeded to tell Mom all about the three wise men and how they followed the star to find baby Jesus! What better Christmas gift could I have than that?
And to think that this is really Shaun's first Christmas. It seems impossible. It seems like he has been here forever! What gifts God has given me.
I've got a few pages scrapped. I don't have my 2007 Shutterfly book done. I would have given it for Christmas, but it isn't done! And I don't have my calendars done yet either. But, they are for 2008, so I still have a little bit of time.
And I've got to get the groceries for Christmas dinner. But, I've got the list done so that is positive! And, on that note, I'll post this layout and be on my way! Credits are on in my oscrap gallery.
No comments:
Post a Comment