
It's 7:30 am on New Year's Day! We didn't make it to 2009. Sydney fell asleep on the sofa while I was finishing my last layout of 2008. But alas, the best laid plans...she woke up vomiting! Nice way to end 2008. So I took her to bed and crawled in beside her. I did wake up at 12:03 a.m. with another trip to the bathroom...but she hasn't been sick since so I'm hoping that's behind us today!
Shaun surprised me so when Sydney was sick. I saw a side of him that I'd never seen before. He became this very mature little guy. He ran (on his own) to get Sydney a different pajama top. He went to get a towel for me. Then, when I took Sydney to her room, he started straightening out the bed, telling me that we would need more blankets. Wow! Amazing!
Shaun surprised me so when Sydney was sick. I saw a side of him that I'd never seen before. He became this very mature little guy. He ran (on his own) to get Sydney a different pajama top. He went to get a towel for me. Then, when I took Sydney to her room, he started straightening out the bed, telling me that we would need more blankets. Wow! Amazing!
Nine years ago at this time, we knew that Y2K was a non-event! For someone who was in IT, that was huge.
And on Tuesday, Verna asked me if I remembered what we were getting ready to do 10 years ago. We spent the first week of 1999 in Amsterdam at ING headquarters. We were taking CMM training. Was that really 10 years ago?
My layout is a photo from 18 years ago. It was the weekend before leaving Texas. We went to the beach in Galveston since we didn't know when we would get that chance again.
2 comments:
Happy new year to you and your beloved ones Linda ! May it bring you joy, love, happiness, and so much more ... !
Linda, I love the lo. Awesome! Happy New Year!
Post a Comment