Ok...reality time. I know that I'm not going to be a consistent blogger. It just isn't going to happen. But, the other night as Zeb was getting close to 1000 points for his career, Hannah asked what date she had scored her 1000th. I said that I couldn't remember the date. Which caused Abby to go back and look at my blog for possible layouts documenting the occasion. And that made me realize that this is how I tell the stories...and the stories never end. So, with that in mind...I'm back to blogging and layouts.
But before I do that...a BIG HUGE HIGH FIVE to my nephew. One thousand career points...and that's not his best sport. He is signing to play baseball with NIACC next fall. And he is also a really nice guy!
Now, on to those layouts.


Both of these layouts were created using an Oscraps shop collab called cOzy.
No comments:
Post a Comment