
100 DAYS - Day 1
What is 100 days? What does it look like? What will happen? Smile.
Oh, I think that I know. I think that I can plan it out. I can count the soccer games and the baseball games and the days of work and the holidays. But really...can I?
We passed the 100 day mark of 2012 this week. And in the first 100 days we have purchased two new cars. We traveled to Maui. Brian started a new job. The kids have been in two day cares. I was placed in a different job and now we are reorganizing again and I will be in yet another new job. Uncle Gene died.
Some of those things were planned...some were a big surprise...whether good or bad. So here I am...thinking about time...thinking about life. And reminded that I need to do a better job with blogging. There will be a day when I am gone and my children will wonder about things. That is why I began blogging...and I am committed to making it happen again!
So, for the next 100 days, I am going to become obsessive about recording life. Some days wil be outright boring. Some days will be filled with joy and laughter. Some days will be sad. But it will all be my life!
There will be scrapbook pages and recipes and photos and stories...lots and lots of stories. Because this is my life!
No comments:
Post a Comment