Once again we took a walk on the beach. The waves were big and the tide was high. The tide was foamy and bubbly. The water was brown because of the sand. The waves were powerful.
After the day was done we ate supper at Bubba Gumps. I got popcorn shrimp and it came with an orange, french fries and blue jello. My brother got 1 1/3 pounds of Cajun shrimp. He didn't eat it all. We sat near a window and looked out at the water and I saw all kinds of fish. One kind I saw was green with black stripes going down. Another kind I saw was a peach colored one. I saw one that was kind of orangish. I also saw a really big one swimming fast out to sea. And I saw one more. It was kind of brown with black stripes.
On Sunday, we didn't go for a walk on the beach. We went to a place to have brunch instead. There was tons and tons of food. There was breakfast kind of food, and lunch kind of food and dessert. I ate a waffle with strawberry sauce, bacon, potatoes, part of an omelet, fresh fruit, and there was a chocolate fountain that I put a strawberry under. My strawberry got stuck to the plate because of the chocolate. There were also small pies that I ate. Shaun tried an oyster. He thought it was disgusting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment