Saturday, January 11, 2014

It's another new year!

Today isn't the day that I had planned.  The day I had planned had me spending the day in Newton at a basketball tournament.  Brian was working today so Shaun had to travel with Syd and me.  Angie and Beka decided to ride with us.

We were almost to Altoona...and the last of the antibiotics finally got to Sydney's stomach.  Right there in the car.  So, we turned the car around and came home.  Angie and Beka got back into the car and made it to Newton in time for the second game.

It sounds like the competition was just the right level.  They have one more game today, but right now they are 2-1.  Good job Warriors!

In the meantime, I decided to spend the day playing in the kitchen.  I LOVE to play in the kitchen.  I'll post some new recipes in a bit.

No comments: