Wednesday, March 03, 2021

One of my favorite spots has always been the water.  It soothes me like nothing else.  So I knew that being near the ocean would be something that I would treasure.  But, in the 1 1/2 that we have been here, we really haven't gone to the beach that often.  It is a little further away than I like.  Although the distance isn't far, the time to get over to the ocean is about 35-40 minutes.  Not long, but not close enough.  

But one morning, we drove over to the ocean in time to catch the sunrise.  This photo was good enough that Sydney complimented me.  And she is a teenager...so compliments are few and far between.  She did check first to see if I had used a filter.  Uh...no!  

I made the page for a March challenge at Oscraps where we needed to use a big photo.   This was really pretty easy with this photo.  The only thing I used was black papers from a kit interestingly enough titled https://www.oscraps.com/shop/Black-Lace-Papers.html by OAWA.



No comments: