I just realized that the print is too small for you to be able to read i our favorite pages. So here it is.
Sydney's page says: "Tonight I asked you questions about yourfavorite things. I thought it would be such a cute idea to scrapyour answers. You answered my questions without giving me muchattention. Your favorite food? Ham and cheese. Favorite toy?Brown teddy bear. Favorite teacher? Connie and Sue and Mary.Favorite place to go? At the store. Favorite clothes? Basketballshirt. Favorite color? Red. Then you stopped what you were doingand said, "I need paper and something to write." I handed you apiece of paper and pen. Then you said to me, "Mommy, what's yourfavorite toy?"Mommy's page says: "So, I gave you my full attention. And Ianswered your question. My favorite toy is my IPod. Then yousurprised me again because you had your own questions. My favoritesnack? Chips and dip. Favorite book? Five Smooth Stones. Favoritedrink? Dr. Pepper. Favorite fruit snack? Strawberries. Yourintelligence and creativity never cease to amaze me! But you didn'task the most important question. You didn't ask "What is yourfavorite thing?" I'll tell you anyway. My favorite thing is beingMommy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ohhh how sweet!!
kim pintaro
www.pintaroadoption.blogspot.com
Post a Comment