Sunday, March 25, 2007


It is beautiful this morning. The birds are singing and Sydney and Brian are taking Dakota for a walk. I've found the cord that connects the camera to the laptop and have proven that I can download pictures. So, I now know that I have the right equipment in the computer bag to head for China. (Although I'm still toying with the idea of posting on YouTube. We'll see if I get that far.

Here's a picture of Sydney and LingLing. She loves LingLing (or the Lingster as Daddy calls her). We took LingLing to China with us and Sydney didn't care much for her at first. As I recall, she threw LingLing off of the chair and onto the floor. But, LingLing grew on Sydney. Sydney learned to take out LingLing's batteries...and then LingLing couldn't talk. And Mommy would put the batteries back in and LingLing said "Wo ainee" and "Ni Hao" (spellings???) which mean I love you and Hello. But finally Mommy couldn't fix the batteries anymore and now LingLing never talks. But Sydney still loves her!

1 comment:

Jman's momma said...

Ni hao. I make a quick trip through your blog and I love the digital scrapbook pages. I need to start doing it that way. I will be praying for your TA to come soon. Our friends (who were the catalyst for our adoption) are waiting too. They are in the century club already.

Can't wait to read more and see more scrap' pages.