Saturday, March 24, 2007

I've almost decided to leave my website behind and become strictly a blogger! It's so much easier. I'm going to hang on until we get back from China...just in case. But, right now, I'm even thinking that the China trip will be blogged instead of a website!

Speaking of our China trip...no news! We will be members of the Century Club on Tuesday. That means that on Tuesday we will have waited for 100 days since our LID (Log In Date) for our TA (Travel Approval). I am really hopeful that we will hear on Tuesday...but who knows.

Sydney's new favorite saying is, "You love me when I in trouble." That saying is a result of a conversation earlier this week. She spent an entire evening being naughty. She couldn't be re-directed. The naughty chair didn't work. For the entire evening, Sydney was in and out of trouble. These things were trouble with intent. She wanted to be in trouble...she wanted to be naughty...she wanted to do things that made Mommy unhappy.

At one point in the evening I told her that I wasn't happy with her behavior but that I loved her no matter what. Later, at bedtime, Sydney said "Mommy, you love me when I'm in trouble?" And so we started the conversation all over again. How I loved her no matter what...forever and always...whether she was good or bad. Now she loves to say to me, "Mommy, you love me when I'm in trouble!"

What a reminder of God's love for me. Sometimes I just don't care if my behavior isn't making God happy...I just want to be naughty. And He loves me anyway!

No comments: