Thursday, March 22, 2007

Well, as you've noticed, most of my recent posts have scrapbook pages. Tonight, I don't have any new pages but I do have a few new Sydney stories. The other night, she woke up at 2 a.m. crying "I need a drink...I need water." Being the wonderful June Cleaver type of mother that I am, I stumbled out of bed and made my way to the kitchen. I got a sippy cup from the cupboard and started running the water to get it nice and cold when I heard "I want bottle water. I want bottle water!"
And guess what? At 2 a.m. I wanted sleep. So, I left the sippy cup on the counter and grabbed a nice bottle of water from the refrigerator. And, we both went back to sleep happy!

****

Last night, Sydney sang her version of Jack and Jill to me. She knows the words...she sings them to me frequently. But last night she sang "Jack and Jill went up the hill to get some bottled water." That's my girl!

No comments: