




We have been to Civil Affairs, to the police station and to a notary (I think). Brian has carried all 42 pounds of Shaun up and down stairs (the 42 pounds does include many layers of clothes)! And, we have the adoption certificate. The kids actually are getting along quite well. And while Shaun has had a couple of lonely spells where he missed his foster mama, for the most part he is adjusting very well.
Of course, tonight we need to get his clothes off of him...that won't be easy! And I'm sure bedtime will be very hard. But so far it's been much easier than Sydney's adjustment. We did find out that he fractured his leg and they put a steel rod in on December 5. The rod is supposed to be removed in June.
For now, I'm going to post a few more pictures and then we are going to try room service tonight. Tomorrow we head to Walmart.
3 comments:
Congratulations...Sydney and Shaun look like they are doing great together. I hope the little guy continues to do well. You have a lovely family - Congrats!!
Marcy in KY
Very cool! Congrats and best wishes with your Jiangxi boy. We'll be in Nanchang next month,Lord willing, to get our Jiangxi girl. We'll have to meet y'all sometime this summer.
The Temples
Des Moines, IA
Hey Squid! How are you? I went to your house to play, but you weren't there :{ Sammy was, so we jumped on your bed. He said it was ok because he is sleeping in it while you are gone.Hope you have plastic sheets :]Well I have to go cause everybody is meeting at your house for a sleepover.
Bye for now,
Uncle Rando
Post a Comment