
I have been so lax on posting to the blog. The kids do things everyday that are so cute...or so "not so cute" and I don't get them posted. And, of course, that means that they will be lost forever because I sure won't be able to remember them!
Take yesterday for instance! I got a phone call from the teacher at the new school. Sydney and Shaun are in the same classroom (at my request) because Sydney had a nose bleed. And the cause of the nose bleed was Shaun's elbow!
The way I understand it, Sydney doesn't like it when Shaun follows her around the classroom. So she tells him to get away. Then he tries to take something from her. Then she tries to scratch him. Then he elbows her in the nose. Then her nose bleeds. Then they both start crying. Then the teacher calls me.
On Monday, Shaun will go to a different classroom and we will see if that improves things!
The layout above was one that I did for the Supreme Team contest at GDS. I caught Sydney in a particularly reflective mood (maybe the only time!) as she walked from the beach to the playground at Lake Michigan. This layout uses kit from Amy Leigh Fennel called Allure and found at GDS.
No comments:
Post a Comment