
This picture is from last fall. I love her expression.
The other night Grandma and Papa stopped out for a few minutes. The night before, the kids had brought out lots of blankets to play a game in the living room. One of the blankets was Mom's baby quilt. I explained to Shaun that he couldn't play with that because it was special.
So when Mom and Dad stopped by, Shaun ran and brought the quilt and gave it to Grandma. He told her to take it home. Then Sydney went and took it from him and said "It's ours now Grandma." Then Shaun gave it back to Mom and told her to "Hold on tight Grandma." They did that several times. We got to keep the quilt. But it was just so much fun to watch their little personalities in action.
I used Ashalee Wall's Oooglie booglie kit for this layout!
No comments:
Post a Comment