

When I look at these pictures, I realize that I have forgotten how tiny Sydney really was. I don't think I knew how overwhelmed she really was at the time. But seeing her face in these pictures, I know that she was dealing with so many new things. I'm so proud of my children...both of them. They are so strong and I know that their strength will serve them so well in their lives.
We've been to Night Eyes at the Zoo twice and we've celebrated Halloween at Living History Farms twice. The first year it was just Mommy and Daddy and Sydney. Last year, Jada went
to Night Eyes with us and Sarah went to Living History Farms with us. This year, Shaun will get his first exposure to our Halloween traditions. I've got a feeling that he will love it!
I've been accepted as a team member on Ashalee Wall's CT. She sells her products at oscraps. So I used one of her fall kits to go back and scrap a couple of pages from Sydney's first Halloween. Both layouts use papers and elements from the Pumpkin Plaid collab kit by Ashalee Wall and Tracy King found at oscraps. The page with all of the photos also uses a Teri Ann Hanks Template - All Together. The font is Love Ya Like a Sister.
No comments:
Post a Comment