Friday, November 07, 2008

I missed a day of posting my gratitudes yesterday. I need some more "fall back" time to rest up. But, while I missed posting, I didn't miss being grateful. What a wonderful challenge this is...causing me to focus on so many things that I should be grateful for.

Yesterday was a busy day. Work is crazy busy...and then straight to gymnastics...followed by supper...followed by pretty much collapse in exhaustion.

But yesterday, even though it is absolutely crazy there, I was grateful for my work. I enjoy my job. Sometimes it is stressful, but I'm surrounded by nice people. My boss is a good person...really a good person. And she's smart. So, while it's not always easy and not always fun, I am grateful for a good job. I don't think that it will be impacted by the economy. There is plenty of work to do. I work with good people. I'm grateful for that.

No comments: