Sunday, January 02, 2011

Yesterday was a wonderful day. I didn't even get out of my nightgown. I just enjoyed every minute of the day! And, now we've reached the last day of Christmas vacation. And I'm going to enjoy every minute of today as well...but not in my nightgown.

Haoyi is back in Norwalk for a week and we are hoping to see her soon. It's been a year and a half since she left. I can't wait to hear about her Christmas vacation and her week in Oklahoma with her suitemate and the details of what she has planned while she is here.

And I'm anxious to go to church this morning. Pastor Rob is going to be preaching about the church's re-written mission statement. I believe that 2011 is going to be an exciting year spiritually for me. I'm so excited about the A.C.T.S network here in Norwalk and so excited about my involvement.

But, to continue the "Live in the Moment" theme, I need to get ready for church now!

No comments: