Monday, November 20, 2006


We got notification today that our Dossier has made it to China. I'm praying for a quick log-in date but we will see.

A friend that I have made online is in Nanchang right now picking up her son. He is a year younger than Shaun. On Thanksgiving she gets to visit the orphanage and I'm hoping that I will hear something about Shaun.

We also received word last week that the pillow that we ordered with a picture of Brian, Sydney and I had arrived at the orphanage. I hope that his foster mama will tell him that this is his family and that he won't be too scared when he sees us.

Tomorrow afternoon, Zeb starts Jr. High basketball. It seems like just yesterday that Hannah played her first game. Tomorrow night, she starts her Junior year of Varsity.

I'm going to try to load the picture of Sarah and Sydney.

No comments: