
This morning we caught a cab and went to the park. There were hundreds of people at the park. Many of them were exercising...it was like a huge dance class. There was ballroom dancing, people hanging from monkey bars, aerobics, some man swinging a sword and lots of people following us around.
We attracted quite a crowd. People obviously were distressed that Shaun and Sydney were not dressed in layers of clothes. It was a very nice morning and we enjoyed the nice weather. People followed us and smiled and patted the kids. In particular the people love Sydney and tell us how beautiful she is.
Shaun had to potty. He tried to squat and potty so we tried the American approach of saying, "Shaun wait. We will find you a potty." And then, we looked all over the park and couldn't find one. So finally we tried the American approach of "When in Rome, do as the Romans do" and let Shaun squat and potty.
The taxi ride cost about $1 USD and when we got back to the hotel lobby we spent about $13 USD for one Hagen Daaz ice cream bar and one very small carton of vanilla Hagen Daaz. When I say very small I mean the size of an apple!
In the afternoon we went to the Tengwang Pavillion. I've attached a photo. Tonight, Brian has been packing for Guangzhou. Only one more breakfast before the White Swan. Can you hear the singing for joy?!
1 comment:
Hey Squid, How are you? I miss you.Dakota and I went mushroom hunting today behind you house.We didn't find any mushrooms because I saw a tiger at least I think it was a tiger. I heard a GROWL and I took off running. I guess Dakota is still hunting because she never came home...hmm..well anyway I'm still jumping on your bed. Tell your brother hello and I'll see you soon.
Uncle Randy
Post a Comment