




Today was a great day! The consulate appointment went without a hitch and Shaun Noel Slycord is ours! We went to Up and Down Number 9 Street and did some shopping at the Carrefour and ate lunch at McDonalds. Everything at McDonalds is NBA!
Then tonight we went on the Pearl River Cruise and it was beautiful. The lights are incredible. Both of the kids really had a good time. They were laughing and so animated for the entire cruise.
When we came back, we snapped a couple of Red Couch photos. The "peace out" photos were with no coaching from Mom and Dad. Two more nights and then three plane rides and we are home!
(P.S. Congratulations to the Norwalk girls for winning their tournament this weekend. Lui, I hear that you are a monster!)
3 comments:
Hey Linda, Meta here from the Chinadigitalscrapgroupsite :-) and mother to a boy of 4 from China and a girl of 5 from Cambodia. Congratulations on your new addition, Shaun looks very happy! I read in your blog that you have Connie as your guide. We had Connie two years ago when we stayed in Guangzhou to adopt our son from Shenzhen. Could you say hi from the Meulenbelt family from the Netherlands to her? Could you also ask her for her e-mail address? I would love to send her a photo of our son and our family. Wish you all the best on your trip! Greetings, Meta
Wow, forgot some basics :-). Our son's name was Shen Hua Yue, he was from Shenzhen SWI and he was adopted at almost 2 years old. My e-mail adress is meta@ahov.nl.
Linda,
I'm just getting a chance to get caught up on all of the great photos! Your children are so adorable together - I especially loved the video!
and now I'm really shamed, I haven't even gotten my quick page together for the challenge and yours is scrapped, from China, with two children, one of which is brand new to you!
I have to ask, our guide was named Connie three years ago. Does she tour you around and say "this is Connie" like you won't remember? I wonder if she is the same woman. If so tell her the Pollinger family says hi (with Chen Yi Qiao) from California.
Kimberly (kpollinger)
Post a Comment