Tuesday, June 12, 2007


I'm a total slacker when it comes to the blog. I'm not sure why. I could blame it on going back to work...I'm not sure that's really the reason but I guess I'll use it! Anyway, I'm going to try to do better.

Shaun started to daycare yesterday and loved it. One of the daycare workers told me that Sydney showed Shaun everything, acting like she had this daycare stuff under control! That sounds like our Sydney.

Here's a scrapbook page that I did last night. The photo is from our trip in April. We had stopped at the playground in Guangzhou on our walk from the medical appointment back to the White Swan. I snapped this picture as we were heading back to the hotel from the playground.

I used "All About" template from Tracy Drane at http://dranet.blogspot.com I also scraplifted this idea from a layout that was on her blog. The papers are from the kit Kimono Papers from
Jashica Fuentes.

No comments: