Sunday, November 09, 2008

It's Sunday night and I missed posting yesterday. Since I post my gratitude the morning following the day that I was grateful, I need to post Friday's and Saturday's gratitudes.

On Friday, it was gray and damp and cold in Iowa. It also snowed. Not enough to stick on the ground but enough to make me feel old and crabby. It's way too early for snow! But then as I was thinking about what I was grateful for, I realized that I am incredibly grateful to live somewhere that has all four seasons. When I lived in a place with no snow, I missed it! I was born and raised in the midwest. To me, the world requires four seasons.

So, while I'm not really happy about the weather right now, I'm happy that I live where I get snow! (Someone please remind me that I said that in February!)

2 comments:

sally said...

Hey girlie!! you are an inspiration to me!! And when you are wanting a NO SNOW day, you truck on down here to me!!!

{{{hugs}}}

faery-wings said...

That is so cool Lin- as much as I hate snow I couldn't imagine living w/o all of the seasons. And spring wouldn't be the same if I didn't have to deal with winter, right? :)