skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Monday, August 13, 2007
Check out my Slide Show!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Scrapbook Gallery - for all credits on layouts
my oscraps gallery
Blog Archive
►
2023
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2022
(8)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(4)
►
April
(2)
►
January
(1)
►
2021
(5)
►
December
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(3)
►
2016
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2014
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2013
(4)
►
February
(4)
►
2012
(5)
►
April
(4)
►
January
(1)
►
2011
(5)
►
November
(1)
►
January
(4)
►
2009
(15)
►
December
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(6)
►
2008
(132)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(13)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(15)
►
July
(21)
►
June
(14)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(13)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(12)
▼
2007
(151)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(12)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(13)
▼
August
(21)
Didn't want to forget Shaun's fun in modeling his ...
I'm trying to work in some scrapping of heritage p...
No title
That's a picture of my Grandpa Noel. I had an old ...
I had the radio playing as we were driving to scho...
A couple more layout. Both kits are from Amy Teet...
I scrapped this one earlier this summer and I don'...
This weekend's challenge for ADSR was to scrap a l...
Tina Williams' Grandpa's Barnyard kit.
I posted the photo below because you can click on ...
This picture was taken in 1966. It has been on sl...
Check out my Slide Show!
I'm sitting in the kitchen and Sydney and Shaun ar...
Having Shaun recuperating is keeping us pretty clo...
What would make a person who is rapidly approachin...
Here is one of my entries for this week's ADSR rac...
My darling son was sitting on my lap as I was fini...
I love this picture of Sydney. It was taken in Chi...
This is an old photo of my youngest niece. The pic...
For this week's challenge in the ADSR, we needed t...
I am feeling a little bit sentimental. We are gett...
►
July
(15)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(17)
►
April
(23)
►
March
(14)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(3)
►
2006
(11)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(10)
No comments:
Post a Comment