Wednesday, August 01, 2007


I am feeling a little bit sentimental. We are getting notes about the 2nd reunion of the Bethany Hubei girls. It was 23 months ago that I met the little princess in the picture. She has been the light of our lives since the day we met!

She's also quite the character. A few minutes ago, she came over to me and pointed to her breast. The conversation went like this.

Sydney: Mommy, what's this?
Mommy: Your breast.
Sydney: And when I get big it will grow.
Mommy: Yes it will.
Sydney giggles and says: Then I can have a white thing.

The white thing is a bra. And while it seems like a long way away tonight...I have a feeling that the time will fly.

The picture above was created using Melissa Rose's kits. The paper and butterfly are from her freebie "Icefire". The swirls come from her "Decorative Swirls". The poem is from her "Adoption Poetry" kit.

No comments: