

This weekend's challenge for ADSR was to scrap a layout of a place that made you feel good when you went there. I used pictures from our trip to Puerto Vallarta in April 2004. I love the ocean but this was our last visit. I guess we've been just a little busy since then:-) Can you say two kids?
My plan right now is to make a trip to Puerto Vallarta for spring break with the kids and Hannah. I'd like to do that for her Senior year. We will see if it all comes together.
The layout above uses Melissa Rose's Beat the Heat papers and elements. The alphas are
Alison Folendore - Willow Haiku Stamps, Silk Circles, Beaded Buttons, squarekeys and Dani Mogstad – lil sunshine.
Alison Folendore - Willow Haiku Stamps, Silk Circles, Beaded Buttons, squarekeys and Dani Mogstad – lil sunshine.
No comments:
Post a Comment