
I scrapped this one earlier this summer and I don't think that I ever posted it here. The picture is from last summer. I remember that I was amazed when I watched my tiny two year old take a huge ear of corn and start eating.
She still loves it this summer and so does her brother. They can each put away two big ears of corn without batting an eye. And, Sydney can spot sweet corn stands from a block away. While Shaun has been home recuperating, I've been taking Sydney to school. In the morning, she will tell me "On the way home tonight, we need to buy sweet corn."
As much as she loves her Iowa sweet corn, I can't imagine what she would have thought about her Great-Grandpa Johnson's sweet corn. It was ALWAYS the best corn ever!
I used a Kay Miller's Barnyard kit to scrap Sydney.
No comments:
Post a Comment