Wednesday, July 11, 2007




I'm so excited! I have a room at the Holiday Inn Express in Kearney! We will be there in time to watch Hannah's team play on Friday afternoon. This is my last year in Kearney...I'll probably get a little choked up over that.




Ok, here is my funny Sydney story! Last night as we got ready for bed, Sydney wanted to look at my fingernails. She then told me that I needed to paint my finger nails so they would be pretty. She then added that I needed to paint my toe nails also and that they needed a beach ball on them. (I think that is Michelle P's fault because her toes had red polish and fireworks on them last week and Sydney saw them.)




Well, I don't want Sydney going through life feeling that she has an old, fat, decrepit mom so I ran out and had a pedicure tonight. The first in my long life. My nails have red polish with two white hearts.




Tomorrow night is gymnastics. Sydney has attended two weeks and has yet to do anything. But tomorrow night, Shaun joins her in the gym. He is soooo excited! I'll let you know how it goes!




I've posted two layouts. The one with Brian and Sydney uses a free kit called Icefire from Melissa Rose and the Scripture is from her Word Art. She can be found at oscraps.com




The one with just Sydney is using a free kit from Weeds and Wildflowers called Seeds.

No comments: