

Sydney's new thing is walking around the house and pushing her Mommy or Daddy from behind and saying "Pain in the butt"! Quite interesting visual and I'm going to try to keep from getting any pictures of this!
Shaun loves to go to Papa and Grandma's to the pool. He starts in talking about his swimming suit the moment we get in the car. And he loves hugs and kisses at bedtime. The other night I gave him a kiss when I tucked him into bed and I turned to leave.
"Hug and kiss" he exclaimed. I said, "I did just kiss you." But then I realized that I hadn't sang "I love you, you love me, we're a happy family, with a great big hug and a kiss from me to you, won't you say you love me too?" I didn't know it but he loves that part. So, when I sang it to him he threw his arms around my neck and really hugged! And he kissed me without wiping it off! Nine weeks he has been with us...doesn't seem possible!
Pictures above are from Easter (Hannah and Sydney) and Memorial Day (Sydney and the moon). I'll post credits tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment