

So here I am----behind again! Gymnastics went very well. Sydney was saying that she wasn't going but Shaun was READY! When the door opened to the gym, he almost knocked people over getting there. And then I said, "Shaun, what about your sister?" He stopped, turned around and came back to take Sydney's hand in his and led her to the door. It was a moment that makes a Mommy's heart proud!
Once in the gym with Shaun, Sydney's competitive juices started to flow and both kids were jumping and tumbling. It was so much fun to watch. Brian and I sat and kept saying did you see that? I thought that after watching so many kids (Hannah, Zeb, Sarah, Abby) do so many things that I might not get so excited but I was wrong! I still think that the kids I love do it (whatever "it" is) best.
Then we went to Kearney for a long weekend and saw our last Miss Basketball tournament. I'll miss Kearney in the summer! Hannah's leg really is hurting her so she didn't play much. But what a treat we had as she hung out with us. She ate with us and went to the mall with us and sat with us to watch ballgames. I LOVE watching Hannah play basketball, but I LOVE SO MUCH MORE when I can spend time with her.
Last night we celebrated Zeb's birthday. He turned 14 over the weekend. Everyone was there. Angie and I were in the pool with all of the kids. Another incredible treat. All seven Noel grandkids were in the pool at once...laughing and screaming and driving Grandma and Papa's neighbors crazy I'm sure!
The two layouts here are new. I used the freebie Ice Fire kit from Melissa Rose along with one of her frames for the butterfly layout.
The other layout is from the Great Platte River Road Monument at Kearney. This is the first time that the kids have been to a museum.
No comments:
Post a Comment