Sunday, July 08, 2007


Since Hannah is playing basketball in Oregon and I'm in Iowa, I'm feeling a little bit out of sorts! I skipped Sioux Falls since she was injured and not playing. I've skipped Oregon because the thought of dragging 2 children under age 5 on an airplane to Oregon to sit in gyms and watch basketball was rather frightening. And, although I've got my vacation time scheduled for Friday and Brian has taken the weekend off, I still can't find a hotel room in Kearney! I'd be willing to pay big bucks too!

So, in honor of the little girl who has now grown up enough to be away from her family for a very long time, I did this page.

All products are from Tracy Robinson's Lucky Dip grab bag. Paper - Tracy Ann Peekaboo GlitterLOVE - Tracy Ann Flower TitlesNotepaper - Tracy Ann Folded NotesFont - Mia's scribblings

No comments: