Saturday, July 28, 2007


It has been almost two years since the pics above were taken. Which means that it has been almost two years since we traveled to China to bring home Sydney. I need to do the math several times in my head when I say that because it seems to me that it has been more than two years! How could we have lived a life before Sydney...I'd say impossible! And now, after three months with Shaun, I try to imagine a life with only one child...and again it is impossible. How blessed we are! (Even when I can hear shouts of "Mine, mine" and "I had it first" coming from the basement!)
Everything used in the layout comes from Tina Williams Creative Team kit. The letters for the Great Wall of China use the font "Impact" and a picture I took of the Great Wall as filler.

No comments: