Wednesday, May 16, 2007


The days move so quickly! Three weeks ago tonight, we were sitting at the gate in O'Hare waiting to board the plane that would finally get us home. When I think of that, I'm amazed at how well Shaun is doing.


Sydney is back in pre-school during the mornings and daycare in the afternoons. When school ends the first week of June, Sydney will go fulltime to daycare. Shaun will join her the second week of June.


Speaking of days flying quickly past, on Friday we will celebrate our 16th wedding anniversary. How can I remember it all so clearly when it was 16 years ago:-)


I'm attaching a page that I scrapped today. The pictures were taken a few days ago and include Sydney, Shaun and Hannah goofing off. I've said it before and I'll repeat it. My kids are so lucky to have so much love from their cousins.


I need to get some good pics of Shaun and Zeb...those two are turning into quite a pair. I'd really like to scrap a page with just the two of them.


This page was created using templates and papers from Melissa Coleman's Color My World kit.

No comments: