Wednesday, May 23, 2007




Today's scrapbook pages used Tina Williams' Asian Elegance kit. I think that I'm going to use just this kit for Sydney's Lifebook. I haven't decided if I'm going to use the same kit for Shaun's Lifebook.


I've been saying that I was going to start on the Lifebook for a long time. I've had really good intentions. But this week, some women that I know online lost a dear friend to ovarian cancer. She had two daughters adopted from China. Her friends promised her before she died that they would complete the lifebooks. And those friends will do a terrific job.


But who would know exactly how I felt on Gotcha Day besides me. Lots of mommies and daddies would have similar feelings...but the exact same feelings...that has to be me!


So, here are the pages for Sydney's Gotcha Day. And before I return to work, I'll be adding pages for Shaun's Gotcha Day. Then, I'll work on completing the remaining Lifebook pages.

No comments: