Tuesday, May 22, 2007





Last night before bedtime, I was sitting at the kitchen table. Shaun was chillin' to some tunes on Sydney's CD player. Sydney came up and "plopped" herself in the chair next to Shaun. I've captured the conversation below. Shaun's only addition to the conversation was to occasionally look at Sydney and yell "NO!" before returning to his tunes.Sydney: "Shaun, I am telling you some answers. You can't scratch people like this. And you can't hit people like this. And you can't pinch people like this. And you can't bite people like this. And you need to talk in a soft voice."
Sydney gestured with each sentence and when Shaun would yell "NO!" she would start all over again. Then she finished with "Or Daddy will come upstairs and make you go to bed."
When Daddy came upstairs, I repeated the conversation to him. Sydney looked at me and firmly said, "Mom, I not talking to you. This is not your business." (Yeah, right!)
Although I forgot my camera the day of the spontaneous water fight, Sarah sent me a few! Thanks Sarah:-) The layouts above use pages and elements from Amy Teets' freebie over at Shabby Princess. The kit is huge and is called Sun Porch.

No comments: