Thursday, May 10, 2007


I didn't get the pictures of our ballgame loaded after all. I did however get a page scrapbooked with Sydney and Shaun dancing so I'll be uploading that with today's post.

It's 6:55 in the morning and I love this time of day when I'm not working! But when I'm working, I hate this time of day! The birds are singing and the trees behind the house are such a vibrant green. I'm on the deck and I hear the cars racing by on the highway. And I feel so blessed. In this very quiet, very ordinary moment I have a small insight of how marvelous life is.


It makes me wonder...were those insights easier to come by when life was slower? But I answer my own question knowing that it is our human condition that prevents us from recognizing how blessed we are. So, in these moments I feel peace and gratitude...and I'm thankful.
I used Tracy Collins' Welcome Back Kit for the scrapbook page above.

No comments: