Tuesday, May 08, 2007

I nearly always have a camera in my purse. Yesterday was an exception and I missed a wonderful photo op. Sydney went to pre-school in the morning and Shaun and I picked her up before recess. Since Daddy wasn't coming home for lunch we stopped at Grandma and Papa's house.

That brought Beka, Abby, Sarah and Zeb out of the house to play with cousins. And there was a huge waterfight with a hose from Randy's house against a hose from Papa's house. Zeb is wonderful with Shaun...all of the cousins are but it is most fun for me to watch Zeb since he has been the only boy for so long. He is definitely making up for lost time with Shaun.

Shaun loved the waterfight. He loved spraying water at people and he loved being sprayed! He and Zeb took turns dumping buckets of water on each other's heads. Shaun would just laugh in delight. Rarely have I seen a child having so much fun.

Shaun and Sydney now compete for Mommy's lap. But the really good news is that Shaun will now try to get on my lap even when Sydney is at pre-school. So it's not all about the competition...some of it is just about getting on Mommy's lap.

I did get a few pictures of Sydney and Shaun playing ball with Mommy last night. I'll post those later today.

1 comment:

kippi said...

Praise God for every little milestone! Kippi