Thursday, May 17, 2007




I don't think I posted the story about Sydney's first day back to school after our China trip. I took her to school and as we started out of our neighborhood, I turned right instead of left. Now, there is a reason for that. I turn left when I go to work and I usually don't take Sydney to school. Of course, there is another reason for that. I don't really pay much attention to where I'm going when I drive.




Anyway, as I turned left, Sydney started screaming at me. "Mommy, this is the wrong way!" Well, I immediately agreed with her and explained that I could fix the problem by turning into the first drive and going the other way. As we got back on track, Sydney said, "Mommy, you made a mistake."




But wait, there's more! The next morning, I took Sydney to school again. This time I was focused. As I turned left, Sydney yelled in delight, "Mommy, you got it right!"




Thank you Miss Syd!




The pictures are from the last week. I'm using an ABC template by Deb Fisher and using Artsy Fartsy papers from Lisa Whitney.

No comments: